Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow trip!


Last week was Konner's Spring break and on one of my days off we went here!!!


To the snow! I drove up to a little bit before Forest Lakes, which is above Payson and before Heber and found the white stuff to play in!


Duck and me with our snowballs!


Konner throwing his snowball!


My self taken picture of me and the snow!


Someone before us made what looked to be the start of a snowman but Konner had other ideas!


It became his thinking chair!


This was our little snowman! Konner named him Harry!


Konner was running around and fell into a thick area of snow that buried him waste deep! Sadly I didn't get the picture of him waste deep in the snow but of him climbing out because I was laughing way to hard!


Konner after he beat the thick snow and got himself out!


Me dancing in the snow!


Konner on his little snow less island by the tree!


My poor naked piggies! Okay let me explain this picture. Konner and I were just going up there to play in the trees and from all reports that I got from all those folks that live up North there was now snow. So when Konner and I started seeing snow on the side of the road Konner got all excited and wanted to play in it so bad. So I went to a place that I thought would have a good amount of snow for him to play. Next time no matter what I will wear close toe shoes and bring gloves! But at least we had jackets and long sleeve shirts and I had a blanket in the car for Konner to wrap up in when we got in the car. And for all of my caring mommies and friends I only stood in the snow for this picture. Other wise I was on a clear, dry rock.


And lastly my Ducky and me! We had a blast and I hope we can go and do it next year! (And yes we will prepare a little better!)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Looks like you had a blast. You only live once and I love that you live it so well. Thanks for taking care of the kids I love that you are there for them it really is a whole lot better experience when you know someone there and trust them. Love you tons.

Tarin Rose said...

your new background and head are super cute!