Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday randomness!


Since it is Sunday I figured today should be a nice quiet post with very little words to explain the pictures, so here is some more Shaun White pictures for you all to enjoy!! Hehehehehe! And I also posted this to tell you I will be posting a new cupcake on my cupcake blog starting today for the next seven days!! So go check that out!











This one is my favorite! Hehehehehe! Yes I know this post is very, very random and you are all thinking "What is wrong with you?!?" but I don't like not posting some sort of pictures when I tell you to check out my cupcakes so I figure why not share some of my favorite pictures with you! And I promise my next few post will not as random and have less Shaun White!

No comments: