Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Taylor Swift concert!


On May 21st which was also the last day of school Karli and I went on a sister date to the Taylor Swift concert!!


Us at dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Doesn't Karli look all cute "cowgirl up" as she put it! Dinner was fabulous as it always is there and our waitress was awesome!!

After dinner we made the over hour drive (due to rush hour and graduations!) to Jobing.com arena in Glendale. Now for this concert I spent a little bit more money so we could get floor tickets a section neither of us had ever been in!


Me and Karli waiting for the concert to start!


Taylor Swift and the awesome drum major outfit she started the show with!


Karli took this one of Taylor playing her sparkling guitar!


Taylor rocking the red dress!



Rocking out!



A little over half way through the concert Taylor came out to the middle of the floor and played a few songs! Here she is not even twenty feet away from us! We didn't even use zoom for this picture!!


Isn't that an awesome picture!!


I tried to get one of her with her eyes opened but the guy in front of me kept getting in the way!


Back on the main stage and starting to sing Love Story!


The end of the concert! Well our end anyway because we wanted to be out to the car before the concert fully ended since I was still using my cane to get around.


And lastly another one of Karli and me! The concert was so much fun and I have to say that I have never been to a concert where everyone stopped screaming and sang along for a lot of songs! It was awesome!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

DUDE! Fun! I didn't even know she was coming or maybe emily and i would have joined you!
Looks like you guys had a blast!