Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

D-Backs game!!


On June 10th my fabulous best friend and I went to a................


Diamondbacks game!!!

We rode the light rail down to the ball park and it was my first time riding it!


Tarin on the light rail


Me on the lightrail. And that poor girl behind me I think I stepped on a million times since we had to stand the whole way there since everyone is riding the light rail to get to the game!


And of course Tarin and I on the light rail!


Pics of the game!


Another game pic!

And of course since we are girls and since it was a girl's night we had to talk about which D-Back players we thought were hot!


Tarin is more for Eric Byrnes


And I am more for Ryan Roberts!


And here is Tarin and I at the end of the game!

It was a super fun game ever though we lost and our section won the condiments race and so we got a free hot dog from Circle K!

No comments: