Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tarin's Graduation


On May 22nd my Best friend, Tarin graduated from Kohler Academy in Scottsdale! I went to her graduation as the official camera lady for the Sander/Lunt family! Only because I always have my camera with me! These pictures are not in order and since I am finishing this blog during some down time at work the computer here is being goofy and won't let me move them around so sorry.


Tarin and one of her instructors


Tarin and Nathan



Tarin and her dad



Tarin and the founder of the school





The students from both the morning and the evening class





Tarin getting her diploma



The evening class and the founder of the school



It was a great evening with dinner after graduation and Tarin was so happy!!

No comments: