Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day!!


Okay so because of some craziness of life I have been a little absent from the blogging world so now I have some catching up to do so bear with me!!


For Mother's Day this year I decided to go and do some extra special for our mom. My best friend's husband Nathan works at As You Wish, which is a pottery store. She gave me the idea of what to do so down we went and made these!


We made titles with our hand prints, names, and year on them!


Here is mine in my favorite color purple! And my hand is the same size if not a little bit smaller then Konner's


This is Kristopher's title in his favorite color red and his huge hand that I was afraid wouldn't fit on the title!


No matter how many pictures I took of Karli's title they all turned out blurry so sorry about this one! Her is Karli's with her big hand as well and her favorite color blue!



And lastly Konner's title! In green which is his favorite color and his cute little hand!



The reason I decided to do these for Mother's Day is because after elementary school you never seem to do hand prints for your mom and no matter how old you get you will always be their babies. So now my mom has the hand prints of her babies at the ages of 24, 19, 15, and 10!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I will always cherish my kids handprints at any age so I do expect to get them when I am old and crippled. Love ya Mom