Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Snowflake Temple


While I was up North I went up to Snowflake/Taylor area to visit with my Hatch grandparents and cousin Brittany! We went and had a fabulous lunch at Trapper's, which I haven't been too since I was a little girl. Then we drove around town, went to see the Snowflake Temple, went home and chatted for a while, and then Brittany and I went and got ice cream and Italian sodas at the cute little antique shop and soda bar in Snowflake! So here are some pictures we took while we were are the Temple!


Brittany and Grandma



Grandma and I


And lastly Brittany and I!


As you can tell by the pictures it was a beautiful and cloudy day and it was a lot of fun to be able to hang out with them!

No comments: