Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Star Trek


On June 1st we went and saw this!!!


STAR TREK!!!!


Karli and Ducky as we are waiting for the movie to start.


Ducky and I as we wait for the movie to start! Isn't he the cutest thing ever!


And lastly Karli and I waiting for the movie to start. Sorry this one is so close, Konner took it for us and he was sitting right next to me and didn't move back.

So I would love to tell you that this was the first time that I was seeing the movie but it would be a huge lie! This was Karli's first time, Konner's second, and you guessed it my third time seeing it! Maybe it's because the movie is epic and awesome and has even the people with the littlest of Trekkieness in them squeal in delight! Or it could be because of him!!



Zachary Quinto who plays Spock! Let me just say he is a huge bowl of yum!! Hehehehehe!


So since then I have seen it two more times and I have to admit it is my favorite movie of the year, so far at least! And it makes me not afraid to admit that I am a huge Trekkie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zach is a very good reason to watch the movie multiple times