Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Enterprise family!


First of all forgive me for the funny and randomness of this blog. But it was too funny as we talked about it to pass up blogging about!

The other night my mom, Konner, and I were at dinner and we got talking about a talk he has to give in church for Father's Day and how he wanted to add in Star Trek somehow into the talk. Well that turned into a whole new topic that ended with the..............................


The Larson Enterprise family!!


Our mom is Captain James T. Kirk because she is the commander and boss of the house and she kicks butt!


Dad is Scotty because he is the engineer and keeps the house running and working!



Konner is Chekov. Mainly because he was the last one we picked a character for and the rest of us had already called the other ones he wanted and because he has an awesome Russian accent.


I am Bones because I am a doctor damn it! Hehehehehehe sorry I couldn't resist! No seriously it's because I'm in the medical field and because I'm awesome!



Karli is Spock because she is logical and calm all the time.


And now brace yourself for the Llama Face


Kristopher is Uhura! Mainly because he knows Klingon and is learning German so you can say he has the talent of tongue!

So that is my awesome post for the day about our awesome family!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well I have to say that is funny!!! But remember mom is not the trekie fan.