Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Barb's self aware vacuum


The day I got to Holbrook for my little vacation my aunt Alonna had borrowed my aunt Barb's super deluxe Kirby vacuum cleaner to clean the carpets. As I was sitting there watching her put this thing together to clean the carpet and then transform it again to vacuum the floor I knew without a doubt that it was an evil vacuum!


Here is the Kirby being all innocent before.............................


It became self aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I joked with Alonna as she fought with this machine that it was going to become self aware and kill us all because it was too technical! And we texted that to Barb since she was down in the valley so she would get a good laugh. So after we were done with it and had cleaned it all up and was getting ready to take it back to Barb's house we had to print out the Terminator face to tape to it for Barb to see when she got home!!

No comments: