Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mmmmmm soda!!

So this morning I had one of these........................................



And it was a guilty pleasure!!

Because of my hernia I have to watch what I eat and drink very closely and I haven't had one in almost a week and it was only half of one. And before that I went over two weeks with out one. But I worked a 16 hour shift yesterday from 7am-11:30pm and I didn't think that they would call me in today since someone was on before me. But that is what I get for thinking. So after maybe 3 1/2 hours of sleep I was up and getting ready for work at 5:40am!! So when I got to work I had that I didn't get enough sleep headache so I took three Ibuprofen and had a coke and now I feel better. But I promise not to have another one for at least another two weeks or so or maybe even longer!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Naughty Naughty Naughty girl.....nv

Janda said...

You are AWESOME for going that long, good job!! Im the worst I think i would cheat alot more then you have.:)