Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Karli Rachon!!

Today is Karli's 15th birthday!! So in honor of my awesome baby sister I have a few pictures to post and maybe even a story to tell of her!!

So first off is baby Karli in her blessing dress and her bald little head!

Here is Karli and I in the dresses that we wore for our Aunt Trina's wedding.
My favorite baby picture of hers. This is the only time she willingly would put a dress on!

Karli in 2nd grade and one of her best school pictures!!
Karli in Disneyland in 2006, sticking to her no more chocolate ever vow!
Easter Dune trip 2008!! Styling Karli in big sister Kassi's shades!
My taller but still little sister Karli and I at the Dune March of 2008!
So before I end this blog with my all-time favorite picture of Karli, I have to share a story about me and her.
One day we were driving down the road and we got talking about license plates and what we would want them to say. I got a stroke of funny brilliance and said I would want mine to say 7 ate 9. Karli looked at me funny and asked why? Do those numbers mean something? I glanced out her to see if she was joking and then said no it would be the number 7 the word ate you know A-T-E and then the number 9 you know like the joke. She sat there looking straight ahead at the road thinking deeply about what I had just said. Then a huge smile spread across her face and she said Oh!! and started laughing. I said it really isn't that funny, you have heard that joke a million times. She then through her giggles said in all her 11 or 12 years of hearing that joke she never got it but just laughed because everyone else was laughing. I started laughing so hard I cried and to this day every chance I get I bring up that story to her. She doesn't mind it seeing as she wrote it up in great detail for a English paper this year already!
Okay and the moment you have all been waiting for my favorite all-time picture of my Karli Rachon!!
I know my mom has posted this one before and that she is going to post it today for her Karli birthday blog but it is just so awesome that it deserves to be blogged as much as possible in my opinion!!
So happy birthday Baby!!! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Janda said...

Shes so beautiful!! I remember when I was her sunbeam teacher and she would fall asleep every Sunday in church, it was so funny!! I cant belive she's 15!! Happy Birthday Karli!! Love ya Janda

Lisa said...

Ahh thanks Kassi! You love me!
I love you too! I can't say words
to equal my gratitude! Thanks,
thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!!!! Seven ate nine!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Oh, permit in 6 months! yah!
Thanks!
Love Karli