Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Broken heart

I found out today that a little sweet boy named Gavin that we took care of at work passed away on Monday night. I haven't lost a patient I helped take care and was close to them and their family since I worked at Phoenix Children's and I forgot how hard it is to handle. My heart aches so bad and I'm still kinda numb and waiting for the full onset of tears to start. This is the one and only thing about my job that I hate!
Please keep this family in your prayers as they are mourning now and bless that they will have peace and the Lord's comforting hand watching over them. I know the Lord works in ways we don't understand but I just wish it didn't have to be so hard.
So now I'm going to go and do my version of mourning or dealing with things. I'm going to go make cupcakes and try not to cry while doing it.

No comments: