Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy Kitty!!

This is Socks or A.K.A Fat Kitty (in a little coat! Hehehehe)
So this morning I got in my car to go to work and our cat Socks A.K.A Fat Kitty was lazing about on the top of my car, her favorite place to be. She watched me get in, take the sunshades down, plug in the ipod, put on the sunglasses, and get ready to go. I wasn't really thinking and I wasn't to worried because as soon as we get in the car she normally jumps off and runs off the the rocks or another car to lay on. So I started my car and began to drive down the road. I was no more then two houses away from my house when she jumps down onto the hood of my car. Of course it freaked me out so I slammed on my breaks. She just looked at me and walked in a circle or two and then jumped down and walked her little way to the sidewalk and as I was looking through the rear view mirror back to the house and on top of my mom's truck. I could have turned the car around and hung her from her tail from the tree. But since I didn't want to be late for work or for my sister to hate me forever I opted not to.

No comments: