Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Wednesday I finished the final book of the Twilight series Breaking Dawn!! I stayed up until eleven to finish it even though I had to work the next day. It is a totally awesome book and it ties with Twilight (the first book) for my favorite in the series! I really hope that they make a movie out of the last three since they are already making the first one and if they do then the movie for this book will be the one that I truly can not wait to see!! I just started the Host which is another Stephenie Meyer book and when I'm done with that I think I'm going to reread the Twilight series again because it was that awesome!! Sorry that it is such a bad picture!!


No comments: