Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally it's done!!

I did it!! I finally finished my blanket that I was making for myself!! It is awesome and I can't wait to curl up under it and watch tv!! It's a electric blue and a bright yellow. It's my Cornelia Marie blanket for Deadliest Catch season since it's the colors of that boat. So I had to post some thing about it and show you guys by first and awesome blanket that I made!!!



As you can see it is as wide as my parents King size bed which I didn't mean it to be but all well. It also is a little over half the length of their bed too!



Here is a close up of the awesome colors!!

And this picture is just too cute! Before I was done I laid it on the floor to see how big it was and then I went off to my room to get more yellow yarn. When I came back Rayvn had made herself all nice and comfortable on my not yet finished blanket. So at least I know I'm the not the only one that will enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Where is moms.......