Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Precious!


Rondalynn unfortunately got sick a couple of weeks ago with Bronciolities and was so stuffy she could only get a good sleep while sleeping on my chest.

So for two nights I stayed up the entire night sitting up in bed watching Netflix as my poor sick angel snoozed on my chest.

As she was sleeping like this one of those nights she got into a deep enough sleep that her binky fell out of her mouth and just as soon as it did she quickly grabbed it up while she was still sleeping.


She had such a hold on it that in order to get it from her I would have had to pull crazy hard!

Even in the dark I could tell that it was an adorable picture so I busted out my cell phone and took this picture!

All I could think of is Lord of the Rings and this was her "precious"!

No comments: