Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Rondalynn's Valentine's Day Photo Shoot!

I had a little fun the morning of Valentine's Day and did a little mini photo shoot with my favorite picture subject............

Rondalynn!!

Here are the pictures from our fun little morning!






In case you can't read her onesie it says "I'm just a cupcake looking for my stub muffin!

Hahahaha! I saw it at Wal-Mart and HAD to get it!

Then it was time for a wardrobe change and mommy had some fun with it!












Covered in mommy kisses!


Then I took my favorites and made a cute little Valentine collage!

Taking these photos were so much fun and now I think I have to do a first holiday shoot for each of Rondalynn's first holidays!

No comments: