Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Half A Year!


Somewhere in that magical time and space between February 28th and March 1st that only comes out every four years is February 29th and......................

Our Anniversary!


Since we don't have an anniversary date every year we joke that this year we will have been married for half a year because we are half way to the next Leap Day!

But officially we have been married for two years!

Two of the most amazing, crazy, emotional, fun, wild, blessed, scary, and rewarding years!

It's been a roller coaster of a ride but it's been the best roller coaster that could ever have been built!

And right now with our peak moment being the birth of our beautiful daughter it's hard to image how things could get any better but I know that our future holds so much more and I can't wait to see what is in that future because with Ron by my side everything is better and possible!

I love you Ron more and more everyday!

Thank you for loving me and with that love we created our beautiful daughter and I thank you for her every day!

Any and everything is possible by your side and you make me a better person!

Thanks for the last two years and I can't wait too see what the rest of eternity has in store for us!

Happy Anniversary Babe!

No comments: