Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!


Since Konner and my birthdays are only two days apart we try to go out every year for dinner to celebrate both our birthdays!

This year Ducky picked out Outback for dinner! Yum!

Here are the pictures of us while we were there and everyone enjoying Rondalynn!


Grandpa and Rondalynn! Do you think she has him wrapped around her finger yet?!?! Hahahaha!




I love how all three of my siblings adore and love Rondalynn to pieces! Whenever I'm over at the house they come up on their own all the time and take her for some aunt/uncle bonding time! It truly melts my heart and makes me smile!



Poor Ducky! I always make him get pictures and get an annual selfie for our birthday!

He may not smile in them and is normal a goofball when I take them but he is sweet enough to put up with my picture addiction and allows me to take one of us! Hahaha!

It was great birthday, celebrating with some of my most favorite people who I love to the moon and back!

No comments: