Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Valirthary!


So because Valentine's Day, my birthday, and our anniversary is in the same month Ron and I went out one night to celebrate all three!

Since I had a gift certificate because of my birthday we went to Benihana! Yum!


Isn't that the cutest soy sauce holder!!

Yes it's the little things in life that make me smile!




Our cook said he made this heart just for us! Ahhhh



That is my lobster tail! Hehehehe!


Tossing shrimp tails into his hat!






My lobster is ready! Now just waiting for the rest of my meal!





I love the cute onion volcano!


Yep one of those beauties are mine too!


Finally my tasty meal!


We sat at a table with four guys from Germany who where here on business. They were so sweet and sung me happy birthday in German when I got my ice cream which made my little Germany loving heart all excited!

It was a fun and very tasty way to celebrate our Valirthary! Hahahaha!

No comments: