Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Perfect Eggs!


I'm sure most of us have tried at least once to make a fried egg or over easy egg at some point in time.

This is my favorite way to eat an egg so I have made them many times.

But I must confess when it comes to the flipping part my happy and perfect egg turns into a broken and sad mess in the pan!

But I continue to make them because practice makes perfect right?

Well maybe that rule has paid off!


Yep that is three beautifully perfect and intact fried eggs!

Don't believe me?

Well here is another picture!


It may never happen again but I had to make sure I got a picture of my perfect eggs since I was so excited about them!

No comments: