Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not the Camera!

Earlier this month Rondalynn was being extra cute so I grabbed my phone, which was the closest camera to me and started snapping away!

Right as I was getting ready to take one of the photo she sneezed and I because of camera delay that I probably got her while sneezing with her eyes closed.

But boy was I wrong!

Instead of a closed eyed sneezing picture I captured...................


This awesome photo!

I laughed so hard when I saw it and had to share it with pretty much everyone!

I also decided that it was so awesome that I would make some fun memes!

So here are five that I came up with that I hope will give you all a good laugh!



This idea was her great aunt Cary! Baby Got Back! Hahahaha!


These next two are from one of our favorite TV shows!



Yeah we are Walking Dead fans!

I'm hoping to make more with the photo when I come up with more and hopefully I'll get more awesome photos like this throughout her life!

No comments: