Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Long Wait Begins Again!


Tonight after 10 pm the long wait begins once again!

Sadly tonight is the season final of........


Deadliest Catch.

I know! I'm just as sad as you all!


So tonight is the last night to watch the boys catching the crab for a whole 8 months!

It's good I have other huge things going on right now to keep me busy until next April when I start training the newest Deadliest Catch fan!


Even though the Cornelia Marie wasn't on this season I love this picture and I hope for her return next season!

Also Netflix has Deadliest Catch on it and I have most of the season on DVD so we all should be able to hold out until next April!

No comments: