Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Making Father's Day Gifts!


Echo watched Alex and Kalia one night the weekend of Father's Day so of course I decided to have the kids make a gift for their dad!

Jeremy played football in high school so I decided it would be fun to have the kids paint footballs for him!

Unknown to everyone but Ron and I at this time I was the fact I was pregnant and this night happened on a night when I was feeling beyond nauseous and tired so I don't have a ton of pictures but I still have some fun and cute ones!



Alex was thinking very hard about his artwork!


And of course Miss Kalia took her time to make it perfect!









The kids loved the project and was very excited to take it home to give them to their dad!

No comments: