Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 15, 2013

1000!


Today you are witness....


To a historic milestone in the history if my main blog!

Today....

5 years, 5 months, and 24 days after my very first post.....

I've reached......

my......


1000th Blog Post!!


That's right Spidey you all have lived through and entertained 1000 of my life stories and randomness and the I don't see me stopping any time soon especially with my new photo victim cooking in my oven right now!


This picture reminded me of my Llama so I had to post it!

Of course my 1000 posts wouldn't be here or mean anything without my followers and stalkers that come back daily, weekly, and monthly too see what shenanigans and randomness I've been up too!

For all of that I say...............

Thank You!!!

So keep returning, viewing, commenting, and enjoying because the fun is just getting started!!
 

No comments: