Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

11 Week Ultrasound!


Yesterday I had another OB appointment (the terms that come with being high risk is lots of these appointments!) and my uterus was measuring a little bigger then what my dates where so they needed to do an ultrasound to get more of an appropriate feel for size and dates right now!

Of course I had no objections to this plan so today I bring you my surprise 11 week ultrasound!

But for more details on this appointment and these photos you will have to bounce on over to my baby blog and check them out!

The link to the baby blog is found on this blog, at the top under the list of "If you liked this blog then check out our other blogs and websites!"

Also go on there and take part in the fun polls we have up!







Isn't our little Munchkin cute!

And it's nice that the baby is now in more of the human looking phase now and out of the mostly alien looking phase!

No comments: