Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pregnancy Announcements!

Yesterday I had an OB appointment and besides for everything being on track for being 10 weeks and the baby's heartbeat being 160 BPM I realized that I had yet to blog about the pregnancy announcement we sent out to family and close friends!

So here it is for you all to enjoy!


This is the front of the card!


This is the top of the inside of the card!


This is the bottom of the inside of the card!


And this is the back of the card!

I came up with the wording and told Ron kinda what I was thinking of for a layout and he used his awesome graphic skills and did the rest!

Hopefully you all enjoy it as much as we do!

No comments: