Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Boo's Cuppy Cakes!


Have you all been over to my cupcake blog recently?

If not head on over and check out the new designs and updates!


Also I can now be found on Facebook under Boo's Cuppy Cakes!

I'm trying to get the word out more and get more business going so if any of you need cupcakes or know someone who does I would be happy to make cupcakes for them!

I'm available for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, bacherlorette parties, game nights, sport gatherings, holiday parties, weddings, receptions, and every other type of party or get together you can think of!

So let me know because I would love to make your special occasion even more special!

No comments: