Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just Keeping Up On My Gossip!


Most people know that my guilty pleasure is People Magazine.

If it looks like it's going to have some good articles or something on recent events I'm probably going to get it and read it.

One night I was reading it on the couch and Ron playfully took it out of my hands and tossed it over onto the bean bag where Socrates was laying.

It landed perfectly and this picture happened!


"Just keeping up on my gossip mom!"

Ron and I couldn't stop laughing for over five minutes because Socrates just stayed there when the magazine landed perfectly open in front of him and looked at it like he was trying interested and reading the article!

Oh how I love my funny puppy!

No comments: