Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Not Cool Mother Nature! Not Cool!


One year ago today I was stung by a crossbred scorpion that set my world turning for a few months.

It was a horrible time and I don't want to do it again but I've always learned to look back later at what life handed you and try to laugh or get the meaning, lesson, or best thing out of it!

So when I came across this I knew it was a perfect post for today!

Just a warning it a bit of a creepy picture if you don't like bugs or scorpions, but it's funniness overshadows the creep factory!!


Don't lie you laughed and enjoyed it!

Now looking back I'm glad that I went through this crazy sting and it's side effects. Yes did it test myself, Ron, and both of us together but in the end we came out so much stronger with a deeper love, more patience, and a undying faith and trust in our Father in Heaven and his Gospel! And now we have a little one on the way proving that if you truly believe you can handle it and go through it then you and those who were there with you through it will be blessed a hundred fold!

No comments: