Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Utah/Disneyland Trip 2012 Day 1!


Yep, I'm super behind on my blog so get ready for 28 days of posts! (Including this one!) Yes I'm really that far behind and I know as the busy holiday season continues, I'll have a lot more to post!

On Halloween Ron, Echo, and I left the Valley around two and headed up to Manti, Utah!


Ron and Echo worked a half day that day and these two pictures are Ron's company costume!


Denis, Ron's boss, got mustaches for all his employees and then he rocked the red clown nose!

These next few pictures are random ones I took during the drive!







This is me in my Halloween costume at our last gas station stop at 1am Utah time!


Yep! I was a crazy Suns fan who wears her sunglasses at night for Halloween!


With Ron, who was fighting a cold, asleep in the back seat Echo and I rolled into Manti around 2am Utah time. We couldn't help it or wait and since it was so close to our hotel we drove past the temple before checking into our room!








These next two photos were from our hotel!



And this was from the parking lot of our hotel! They don't lie, it really is Temple View Lodge!

Even if it just was a traveling day it was still fun! But get ready to enjoy six more days and many more posts of most of the pictures my crazy self took!

No comments: