Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Utah/Disneyland Trip 2012 Day 5 Part 1!


On to the first of three posts about day five of our vacation! (I told you I had a lot of photos and posts to do about them! Hahaha!)

We again spent most of this day at Disneyland and then evening in California Adventure!

One of the best things about day five was not only was I at the Happiest Place on Earth with my soul mate and the love of my life but I also got the treat of hearing and seeing one of my favorite musical group who was there filming a small Christmas concert for Disney!


                                Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: