Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Utah/Disneyland Trip 2012 Day 3!


After getting more sleep than the night before we woke up ready to continue our journey! We went and had a tasty breakfast at Denny's twin brother JB's and then decided to go back to the temple grounds across the street to get a few (maybe much more than a few!) day time photos

This is the top of the Joseph Smith building and that second window from the right is where we sat for dinner the night before!


The Brigham Young monument.






And here is my favorites of the ton that Ron and I took of the temple and the grounds that morning!

















Ron and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple!


Ron and I again!






I told both Ron and Echo that I really wanted to find a bright red tree to get a picture of Ron and I in front of because we don't get very much of the beautiful fall colors in Arizona. Luckily I found a tree just like that and not only did we get one picture in front of it


but we got two!




This was my favorite picture I took of the temple!












After thirty or so minutes of picture taking we go back into the car to start our almost all day drive to the next stage of our trip! Of course to pass the time I took a lot of pictures from the car!








The town where the Brown family from the TLC show Sister Wives were from before moving to Las Vegas.










Just before sunset and shockingly beating most of rush hour traffic we drove though Las Vegas and the end of my car picture taking for the day!






We got into our hotel in Anaheim, California later that night and after a yummy dinner at Mimi's Cafe we settled in to go to bed and be ready for our day four adventure!
 

No comments: