Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ten Months!

Yep another month has come and gone and we are once again at the 29th which means another Anniversary update from Mr. and Mrs. Truex for all you lovelys!


*We had a happy and fun Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with full of laughter, love, and tasty food! This year the holiday was very busy! We had Christmas Eve activities with Mimi and Papa, (Ron's grandparents), my parents, siblings, Grandma & Grandpa Hatch, and all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins from my mom's side of the family. Then for our Christmas Day activities we spent them with again a little bit with my parents, siblings, all the aunts, uncles, and cousins from my mom's side of the family, Ron's mom, Ron's sister, her husband, and her two babies!

*Ron and I not only went to our first Suns game of the season but also our first Suns game together on December 14th when the Suns played the Utah Jazz! We got our tickets from Ron's boss and the only way to be closer to a court was to be on a team bench or at the official table!

*Besides for family filled Christmas parties and activities we were able to go to a few fun and awesome holiday parties of our friends!

*I fought off yet another infection in my left hip but luckily it was caught early and I was able to fight it off!

*Our baby Socrates turned four on Christmas Day! And yes he got both a Christmas and Birthday present!

*My bestie announced that she and her hubby are expecting their first baby next summer! I couldn't be more thrilled for her and I'm so excited! And I was happy she announced it because I have know for a while and it was getting hard not to let it slip and start buying more for her "basket of baby love" gift for her little bundle!

Even though it was the holidays and we had many parties and tons of fun, it was honestly a pretty mellow month for us, which we both loved! But you never know what next month will bring so stay tune!

No comments: