Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Alexzander's 4th Birthday!


Once again I have gotten a bit behind on my blogging! But I promise it's not as bad as before!

So a month and a half later here is the post about my nephew Alexzander's 4th birthday! (Which was August 13th!)

Ron and I weren't able to go to his party because of other commitments but I did get to make his cake and I think it turned out really awesome!


This year he wanted a Cars cake.


And since his party was just a smaller family thing I didn't have to make a real big cake.


But I was told that he completely loved it and was so excited about it!

Since Ron and I wasn't at the party we gave him his gift one Saturday when he was out at the house.


We made him close his eyes, put out his hands, and we put the gift in them since we didn't have it wrapped.




It was a big semi truck that had little cars in it on one side and on the other side was more storage spaces for more cars!


As you can see he loved it!


And had me open it so he could get it out to play with!


He was even a good big brother and let Kalia play too!






Having Uncle Ron take the tape off to open the other side!


I won't lie I love seeing Ron interact and play with them!


It affirms to me even more that he will be an amazing dad to our future babies!








Happy belated birthday Alexzander and I love you!

No comments: