Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

MeKell's Baby Shower!


About a month ago I was able to attend MeKell's baby shower for her little man that's coming in a couple of weeks!

Her friend that put it on did the theme of a little man shower and it was so cute with little mustaches and cute "little man" stuff everywhere! Most of the pictures I got was of her opening gifts but I still had to share!



Since it was a "little man" shower Hunter (MeKell and Deke's oldest for those who don't know) was able to come as well and you could tell that not only was he excited to be there but thrilled to be getting a baby brother!



Yes this is an ASU outfit! Considering that Ron will be going to ASU in the fall and I will be going there in a couple of years I know our kids will be rocking outfits like this!




Yes that is a chicken baby towel!




Getting a little mommy gift inside of her big bag of baby love!








Hunter playing with Zeke!





One of the cutest onies I have ever seen!






Isn't that the cutest thing ever! Another almost steal Claudia's baby moment for me, I won't lie!

The shower was fun and super cute! But now it's time to wait for little Hudson Burch to make his grand entrance so we can all love on him!

No comments: