Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Eight Months!


It's the 29th of the month again and this marks our eight months of being married!


So here is what is going on in the life of Mr. and Mrs. Truex!

* I started school on the 22nd and I'm enjoying every bit of it!

* The company Ron works for is growing bigger and he is now manager over four employees and is an amazing manager!

* I got my first ever black eye with a very funny story!

* We sent out our first annual Halloween cards to our family and close friends! We decided to do Halloween cards instead of Christmas cards each year since it's our favorite holiday! So be on the look out for your card if you haven't already got them!

* I got runner up nationally in the field of Pediatrics which I totally didn't expect and I'm beyond honored about!

* Ron and I (mostly me) are still enjoying doing a lot of fun ceramics for ourselves and as gifts!

* And lastly we are enjoying our favorite month and getting ready to go to Utah and Disneyland for vacation at the end of the month!

No comments: