Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

RTK Family and Halloween Pictures 2012!


When Ron and I got engaged I told him that I wanted to try my hardest to get family pictures every year in October which Ron agreed with. So when we found Susie to take our engagement and wedding photos we knew that we had found our hopefully lifetime amazing photographer!

So at the end of September we go with Susie, went just outside of Payson, and took the first annual Truex family and Halloween photos! Some of the pictures below Ron edited with some fun and cool effects!






Of course we had to have some with our baby Socrates!










Ron made Socrates into a Hell Hound!





And now on to our Halloween pictures!














This one is my most favorite of the 2012 family pictures!

We had so much fun and can't wait to work with Susie again next year!

No comments: