Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Adventure!


Since I have a special post tomorrow I decided to do this important post a day early!

Starting tomorrow I will once again be an almost full time student!


I will be starting the nine month pharmacy tech program at Brookline College in Tempe and then after that jumping right into the bachelor forensic program that they offer as well!


Pharmacy was something that interested me before I got my CNA and the plan was to work for a year or two as a CNA, save money, then go to school. But my hips changed the game plan on me and my experience as a CNA for almost nine years opened my eyes to a lot that other medical fields and departments have to offer. So with this knowledge, my want to still do something in the pharmacy field, and knowing my hips won't handle the strain of years and years of 12 to 16 hour hard shifts on my feet I did a lot of research and praying and come to this and I have never felt better about a school and degree choice! I'm so excited about all of this and all the future has in store with it!

No comments: