Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Truex Ceramics Volume 1!


For those of you who have known me for a while you know that when I was younger I had a major ceramic hobby! Well thanks to my bestie and the searching of my amazing husband I have found a store and gotten products and have gotten back into the hobby! So be warned that I will have a post every so often showcasing five of our newest done items!


Truex Snowman!


This is a dragon that Ron did that had an accident coming out of the kiln at the store and lost a wing. The store got us a free replacement but it still turned out awesome!


My dragon teapot!


Larson Pumpkin for my parents!


And my Kassi pumpkin!









No comments: