Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cousin Girls Night!


In September MeKell, Claudia, Brittany, and I had a fabulous cousin girl's night at MeKell's house! We ate tasty food, did Halloween crafts, laughs a ton, and of course took a ton of pictures that I'm finally posting for your enjoyment!

 

Deke, Avery, and Emma playing with Zeke before they left for their daddy/daughter date!










If he didn't rely on his mom for his meals I probably would have stolen Zeke!


Mekell and Brittany's finished crafts! Claudia left before I could take a picture of her fabulous finished crafts!


Mekell's pumpkin, ghost, and Frankenstein


Mekell's frame, Brittany's ghost, and Frankenstein.


All of Brittany's crafts! Her ghost, Frankenstein, frame, and pumpkin!


My finished crafts!


I won't lie I'm in freaking love with my zombie blocks! So much in fact that I asked my mom to have her make one a size in between these two for a "mommy" zombie and more little ones so when Ron and I have kids I can make one for each kid to have a Zombie family!


My pumpkin!


And lastly my Halloween Frame!

We had so much fun! We have decided we need to do this a lot more often and have already talked about doing another one in January at Claudia's house!


No comments: