Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seven Months!


Once again the 29th is upon us and you know what that means!

Ron and I have been married for seven months!

I won't lie and I'm sure I've said this before but this first year is flying by!



So here is the last month of happenings in our little world!

* Ron found a ceramic store by our house and it has been so much fun getting back into the hobby!

* I've enrolled in school to become a pharmacy tech and I couldn't be more excited!

* I had a small infection that made me have a fabulous PICC line for a couple of weeks but everything is now fine and fabulous!


* Ron and I went to get our annually family/Halloween pictures and they are beyond cute! And yes I'm going to be one of those people that will try my hardest to get family pictures every fall!

* Ron's is still loving his job and is considered a huge asset to the company and even got a raise!

* I  didn't win the National Award I was nominated for but it was still such an honor!

Well that's it for this month but keep checking back to see what else we have been up to!

No comments: