Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Bowl 2011!


Super Bowl Sunday is pretty much a big deal, in case you didn't know! So this year was no different! And in true Larson Super Bowl form we had to make some very tasty things to enjoy while cheering on out team, which in case you were wondering was the Packers this year!


What is a Super Bowl spread without chicken wings!!

And of course some ribs!

And because they are fun and yummy! Little Smokies!

Part of the rest of the grub: Veggies, spinach dip, chips, and salsa!

The rest of the grub: Potato skins, cheese sticks, wontons, and caramel, cream cheese apple dip!

My dad, the wing master!

My mama! One of the wing testers!

Ducky and I!

My favorite sister, Karli and I!

My awesome mom and I!

I invited Brett over as well! So here we are!

Da Ra Dog!

My parents the Love Birds!

And the Daddy and his daughters!

My Llama had to work and missed the whole game so I didn't get any pictures with him! But in the end the food was good, the game was good, the singers of the game were horrible, and the Packers won!!

No comments: