Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Date to the Suns game!

On February 2nd I went out on a date to a Phoenix Suns vs the Bucks game!!

We had amazing tickets! The best tickets I have ever had actually! This is a not zoomed picture of the court from out seats!

This is Brett, the charming young man who took me to the Suns game! This is also our second date! Not bad if I say so myself!

So like always I got a bit camera happy so here is a ton of my pictures from the game, again I will try to keep the commentary to a minimum!

Pregame warm-up!











I have to admit that I was a bit bummed because I really wanted to see Goran Dragic play but due to a cut that required stitches on his foot he was not able to play. I guess that means I will just have to go to another game to him play! But that person there with his hand on his head is him in his fancy suit!



Finally game time!























During one of the timeout breaks the Gorilla came out to do some predicting of the Super Bowl game by doing Gorilla bowling!



For each team in the Super Bowl he was "bowled" down the court to see how many pins he knocked out. It ended up being a tie 9 to 9 so both teams won, but we all know how it really ended! Hehehehe!




Back to the game!








Okay so this man, Jared Dudley, was on fire! I added him to the "Jerseys Kassi wants" list!








Time out!








For halftime the Gorilla stripped down to his sexy star speedo to play the pool game!


For this game the Gorilla jumped from pool to pool until the music stopped and at the bottom of each pool was a different section number and the pool he was standing in when the music stopped that section got a prize.


Half time was also time for more pictures! This is our goofy one, sorry it's so blurry!


And our gangsta one!


Second half!!























































After the game we had to get a picture with Sir Charles! If only it was the real Sir Charles!


The game was a totally blast and even better because we won! I hope we get to go to another soon!!

No comments: