Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

26!!!


Psst! I have a little secret!

Get real close.......

Are you ready?

Here it is......

**************************

************************

**********************

********************

******************

****************

**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

TODAY IS MY 26th BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yay!

And in case you were wondering I still consider 26 to be in the mid twenties and not the late twenties!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. 26 is so young, so young, enjoy every second of each year, you earned that. I about died yesterday when I realized just how old you and Cody really are, wasn't it just yesterday you were babbling little ones. I love you, never forget that. And by the way cute guy, how's that going?