Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Car craziness!


My poor baby!!


She is sick and in the shop. So that means since Monday I have had to drive......


This! A Chevy HHR in bright red! No don't get me wrong I love the color red, it's one of my three favorite colors, but I like dark red! No happy sunshine and rainbow red!



Again let me repeat I am not driving this!


But this! The one design of the Chevy company that I'm pretty sure they were all high when they were designing it!


I miss my Jazz-a-pooh! Yes my car's name is Jazz and I miss her terribly!! Hopefully she will be able to come home today because I don't know how much longer I can handle driving the other car! I feel like I'm cheating with one a car that is no where near as awesome as my car!

No comments: