Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowflake Temple!


As most of you know I have made a goal to attend as many temples as I can. So since we were coming up to Holbrook I decided I was going to go do a session in the Snowflake temple.


I went to the dedication in 2001 or 2002 and remember thinking it was so beautiful inside and when I have gone to do baptisms up there with Karli once or twice that area was very pretty. So I rounded up some family and did a session!


So I decided to take a picture of me in front of every temple after go, so here is the first attempt.


The second attempt.


And the third attempt. All of the pictures are good but it was cold and windy and I wasn't going to do more then three! I know you can't really see my face but all well, you can still kinda tell that it is me!


My best friend wants to go to this temple really bad so I'm thinking that I'm going to have to kidnap her and take her up there for one! It is completely beautiful inside and I know she will will love it!

1 comment:

Mike Provard said...

I am the owner of the photograph you have used of the Snowflake Temple (clouds, blue sky). I don't mind that you use it on your blog, but please include (c)Michael Provard. Thanks!