Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chocolate Festival 2011!


Because today is Valentine's Day I figured a post about the chocolate festival would fit the day perfectly!

Saturday the 5th Brett and I went to the Glendale Chocolate festival, where of course we ate lots of chocolate!

Brett with his chocolate covered strawberry!

Me with my chocolate strawberry!

Us with our chocolate strawberries!

Brett with his chocolate berry kabob!

Me with my chocolate berry kabob!

And both of us at the end of the festival!

It was a lot of fun but they didn't have that many chocolate stands and they didn't have a lot of things there so I don't know if we will go back next year but you never know!

No comments: