Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quick Holbrook trip!


The weekend of the 22nd my mom, Karli, and I went up to Holbrook for the second reception of Julie and Sterling! It was just a quick day and a half trip but it was fun! Here are some of my random pictures!



Karli was our driver. She did great on her first time driving up north but I have to admit that I didn't like riding in her little car!


My mom somehow got the whole back seat to herself! As you can see she was really happy about that!


So that left me to be the co pilot in the front seat for me sister as she drove on a road she has never drove before, with snow on the sides of the road, and her whole 730 days of driving experience. I think I got the bad end of this deal!


Good thing I had my fabulous traveling duo to help me! A huge coke Icee and Funyuns! The only way I eat my Funyuns is if I have a coke Icee!


So I said we were going up for a wedding reception but I was really going up to have one of my favorite things! A pineapple coke!! Yes I know you all may be thinking that is gross but you would be so wrong! This drink is pretty much the cat's meow! And Sonic doesn't make it right so don't even try! You have to used crushed pineapple to get the perfect taste!


On the way back I wanted to go and stop and get pictures of us in the snow. Karli said no because she was driving and because her choice of outfit for most of the trip was basketball shorts, tank top, hoodie jacket, and Vans. So I had to take a picture of the snow when we stopped in Heber.


And I took these from the car.....



as we were driving......


with my cell phone!

The trip was fun and it was a lot of fun to be able to see and hang out with family. And as normal it was nowhere near as long as I wanted it to be!

2 comments:

Machelle said...

Ok so Im admitting the truth. I stalk your blog. Im from Holbrook. I knew your dad and his siblings. I was Aarons age. It is really interesting how the world is so small. Its nice to know there are normal freakin people out there.

Kassi said...

That's cool and yes it is a small world! I have to admit that I like going up and visiting Holbrook every year, it can be fun!